By licensing a Vizionation report and/or content, licensees agree to the general and specific terms and conditions set forth below.
The terms “licensee”, “subscriber” and “user” are synonymous and apply to both corporate entities taking delivery of a Vizionation report and/or content and to individual employees of such entities.
Vizionation may at its discretion provide free sample content upon request; unless otherwise specified, such content is provided to business entities for internal use only and is subject to the same conditions regarding sharing as paid content as set forth below.
Except with permission, Vizionation reports and content, are not available to market research and consulting organizations; professional courtesy is requested in observance of proprietary techniques, findings and insights. Contact us for details.
General Terms & Conditions
Copyrighted, syndicated reports are licensed on a single licensee-subscriber basis. Each licensee will be assigned a unique registration number.
Except for previously published material included as Fair Use context, report contents remain the property of Vizionation, LLC. Report content, observations, commentary and opinions are offered for the information and guidance of licensee-subscribers and are provided without warranty or guarantee.
Licenses are granted for use on a regional basis as follows:
- North America: The United States, Mexico and Canada
- Europe: EU countries, including The United Kingdom
- Asia & Oceania
- Other: contact us to discuss
- Global: All regions without limitation
Single Site and Enterprise Licenses
- Single Site License: up to 10 persons within a brand or same brand business within a single region may download the report
- Enterprise License: an unlimited number of persons within a brand or same brand business unit may download the report without regional limitation
Affiliated Entity Licenses
Licensees may authorize affiliated entities to subscribe at a discounted rate. For example, entities doing business as two or more brands, or authorizing service providers, advertising and PR agencies, vendors or suppliers qualify for discounted rates:
- 1st Affiliated Entity license: 75% of the qualifying licensee price
- 2nd Affiliated Entity license: 60% of the qualifying licensee price
- 3rd and subsequent Affiliated Entity license: no additional charge
Reports, their methodology and nomenclature remain the copyrighted intellectual property of Vizionation.
Vizionation does not identify licensees to any other party without permission of the licensee unless in the normal course of business involving the licensee’s affiliated entities with a need to know.
Resolution of Disputes
Disputes between subscriber-licensees and Vizionation will be litigated and/or mediated in the jurisdiction of and according to the laws of the State of Colorado.
Payments must be wired in U.S. dollars (USD), due within 30 days of delivery. Payment of sales or other taxes (i.e., VAT, GST), if applicable, due in the licensee’s governing tax jurisdiction is the responsibility of the licensee.